What information do you collect about me?
The information that we collect about you falls into these general categories:
- Information that you provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide to us (including in comments or other user content that you submit to us or when you subscribe to our newsletter or place an order using our webstore). This may include information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, zip code, country, postal address, company name, credit card number, user name, password, and password reminder questions and answers. We may ask you for information when you register or subscribe, or at other times—such as when you participate in a promotion, when you provide content, or when you order products from us.
- Automated information. Using technologies that are widely used on the Internet, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, we also may automatically collect information about your computer or mobile device and online activity when you access the Services. For example, when you visit Qtmi.net, we may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and operating system, as well as information about which pages you visit and the page, if any, that referred you to our sites or that you visit after our sites. Similarly, when you use our mobile applications, we may collect information about your mobile device, such as the type of mobile device you use or your device identifier.
- Location information. When you use the Services, we may collect information about your location separately from your address or other information that you provide to us explicitly. For instance, we may use the GPS feature of your mobile device or your IP address to help determine your geographic location. If you prefer that we not know your geographic location, you will have the option to disable the function when you first use the service in which we collect information about your location (or later, if your mobile device allows you to change the settings after initial download). Disabling the geolocation function may prevent you from using certain features of our Services that require location information.
- Social networking information. If you log-in to Qtmi.net through a social networking account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), we may collect information about you from that social networking account, including your name, email address, birthday, profile photograph, and other information associated with your social networking account.
- Information from other sources. We may combine the information that we collect with information that we obtain from other sources.
How do you use this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for these purposes:
- to process transactions;
- to improve customer service;
- to manage your account;
- to provide you with the products and services you request;
- to respond to your requests, questions, and comments;
- to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the products and services we offer, including through surveys and questionnaires;
- and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.;
- We also do research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to help us operate our services and for other business purposes This research is based on the information you provide to us including upon registration during a promotion, in surveys, and on your use of our services.
With whom do you share this information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share the information that we collect about you through the Services in these ways:
- with authorized and trusted third party service providers that help us provide the Services or perform other business functions for us, such as sending emails, assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you(but these service providers are not permitted to use personally identifiable information that we provide for any purpose other than to provide service to us);
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law;
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form;
- and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
In addition, if you choose to participate in social features on the Services, such as commenting on a story or chatting with other users, any information that you submit will become public. It may become accessible through search engines or, if you sign in using credentials from a third-party social networking service, to users on that service. Unless otherwise noted, we do not limit the distribution of information that you share using these features.
How do you protect the security of the information you store?
We have in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect through the Services. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us via the Services. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s website for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
Do you collect information from children?
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database promptly.
What are my California privacy rights?
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about what personal information a company shares with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Qtmi.net DOES NOT share personal information with third parties.
What are cookies and web beacons and how are they used on the Services?
You may opt-out of the browser cookies delivered through the Services by changing the setting on your browser. Please be aware that this will disable all cookies delivered to your browser, not just the ones that we deliver, and that you may not be able to use all of the Services if you do not allow the placement of cookies.
We may also use technologies called web beacons that communicate information from your Internet browser to a web server. Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the web beacon was viewed. We use web beacons for a variety of purposes, including analyzing the use of the Services and in conjunction with cookies to provide content that is more relevant to you. You may disable our web beacons in email messages by turning off images in your email client (e.g., Outlook, Outlook Express). Please see the instructions for your particular email client for more information. Please also be aware that by turning off images you may not be able to enjoy all of the Services as they were designed to be viewed.
What choices do I have regarding your use of information about me?
Email messages. If you do not wish to receive emailed promotional material from us, you can email us at info@Qtmi.net. Please note that, even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still contact you to provide you with non-commercial messages, such as legal notices. Also, if you opt out, we may not provide to you non-promotional material, such as our emailed newsletters and other content.
Sharing of information collected online. If you would like to opt out of our sharing of personal information that we collect about you through the Services, you can make a request to cancel your registration by emailing us at info@Qtmi.net, explaining your request, and providing your name and email address. Please understand that it may take us a reasonable amount of time to cancel your registration after we receive your request and that your cancellation will not apply to our uses of information about you prior to our receipt of the request. If you make a cancellation request, you should not access the Services again, because we may not be able to preserve your opt-out preferences if you continue to access the Services after we cancel your registration.
Is my data transferred internationally?
Quantum Innovations, Inc. is headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in another country may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in the Services or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your information.
www.Qtmi.net | Quantum Innovations, Inc. | 549 East Vilas Rd. | Central Point, OR 97502 USA | email@example.com | PH. (541) 608-7772 | TF: (888) 268.3414 | FAX: (541) 608.7774